Monday, February 16, 2009

What I Care About

So, for exercise 10 in my english workbook, we were asked to list some of the main issues going on that we care about. it is supposed to be both personal things going on, and the issues going on in the world that affect us all.

here is my personal list:
*the way my grandpa treats my mom. and wondering if he is saved or not.
*my aunt and uncle, and what they are going through right now.
*my roomates, and where I am going to live next year.
*succeeding in school this semester.
*what I am going to be doing this summer, and that I am prepared to go back to Orlando.
*my job
*i love tv... but i wonder if I have been watching too much.

*and trying to keep all of that in perspective.


and as far as stuff that affects us all,
i would say
*abortion
*faith
*having truthful people in government
*smoking laws
*the education system
*the media, and how Hollywood has such a hold on us.
*gas prices
*the war
*missions
*prayer in schools
*the food that is served in schools
*nutrition in general, and how it is promoted in the media
*family, and how it is viewed
*adoption
*finding a cure for AIDS, and cancer
*treatment of special needs kids
*the nation of Africa

*the middle east


and i'm sure a lot more. these are the main ones though


No comments:

Post a Comment